Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Favorite Football themed Movies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite Football themed Movies

    I know this has been done more than once over the years, but some new films have came out in the last 2 or 3 years, so here are mine, what are yours?
    True
    10Invincible
    9 Rudy
    8 The Bear
    7 Knute Rockne All American
    6 We are Marshall
    5 The Junction Boys
    4 Friday Night lights
    3 Remember The Titans
    2 Radio
    1 The Express

    Fiction
    10Lucas
    9 Wildcats
    8 The Longshots
    7 Little Giants
    6 All The Right Moves
    5 The Longest Yard (2005)
    4 The Program
    3 Any Given Sunday
    2 Varsity Blues
    1 The longest yard (original)
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    1) Rudy - the reason I started watching Notre Dame when I was younger.

    2) Any Given Sunday

    3) Remember the Titans

    4) The Longest Yard

    5) Varsity Blues





    I don't really watch football movies that much, so that's it for me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member royalflush's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    North Dallas Forty is a classic. A little dated, but still a good flick.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    1. The Program
    2. Varsity Blues
    3. Rudy
    4. We Are Marshall
    5. Any Given Sunday
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member joe morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2009
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    The Longest Yard baby, it's a classic.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    Quote Originally Posted by royalflush View Post
    North Dallas Forty is a classic. A little dated, but still a good flick.
    Yeah I had forgot about that one, I haven't seen it since I was a kid
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    The Express
    Leatherheads
    Remember The Titans

    Those are the three I have seen this year.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Football themed Movies

    We are Marshall could have been better without Mcaunahey I cant spell his name.

    I remember watching the program and it getting me pumped up.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •